Why are some ashamed of their wish for or having an ANR/ABS relationship?

 In the short time I have been blogging on the subject of ANR and ABS the subject of shame keeps coming up. "oh if I told my vanilla friends I was into ABS I would be greeted by silence." a friend from Europe told me.  It bothered him that he was unable to share his love for something so important to him. Now I would't pull my breast out and nurse my partner in front of my niece and nephews, still I am not ashamed of this part of my sexuality and relationship. Robin Williams once said that when "the breast fairy" arrived during his wife's first pregnancy he naturally was interested in the changes.  His wife answered "No these are for the baby" This was in an old comedy sketch and may not even have happened bur it speaks to the point that many believe that breasts are for babies.




Last week I organized the first ANR meet up in Chicago, when I started the meeting I was asked if ANR was a kink all I could say was "some feel it is, however what could be more wholesome than breastfeeding!"  With that a couple sitting next to me surprised us all by starting breast massage and were quickly nursing.  I will admit it I was surprised and at times it was difficult having conversations over the suckling, but again what could be more wholesome than breastfeeding?  No shame there...




s.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ca,Cha,Changes, How ANR seems to be changing my breasts.