Neglect, yup I have neglected this Blog
I have been neglecting this blog for good reason, not that any excuse is acceptable. But this lady has been sick, I am better and will have plenty to talk about tomorrow.
Last week I hosted the first ANR gathering in Chicago, I was a bit wobbly but got the job done. Several issues came up I quickly learned of the issues of drug shortages are having with the trans women. This information was not gathered by me but by Mistress of all things ANR "Forever Queen" It is published with her permission and I hope it helps. More tomorrow.
"Domperidone Resources - 2021
SO FAR WE DON'T HAVE ANY RELIABLE RESOURCES TO SHIP TO CANADA :(
As with any medication, our vendors expect us to have taken professional and appropriate medical advice before using their services. I am not a licensed pharmacist, so I do not give out dosing advice. I can only tell you what works for me. No matter which resource you use, indicate in the comments section that you are a Fetlife member. I have a relationship with the companies listed below who are reputable and will offer a discount code. DO NOT POST THIS ANYWHERE! I assure them that we are discreetly distributing this information as some could get into trouble with customs by shipping these into the United States.
Inhousepharmacy.vu
500 Vomistop pills for $69.00
Shipping: Free
Discount: 10% Use Discount Code: 558833MK
Brands: Motilium, Vomistop, Domperon, Prokinex
They can accept orders without a prescription. It is legal for them to ship to you from their jurisdiction and legal to import into the USA for personal use.
They no longer have the ability to take credit cards but you can mail a check to them, have your check processed electronically if you are with a major bank or pay with Bitcoin or Deluxe Checks. Currently, they offer a 10% discount for those that use Bitcoin.
All orders are tracked to ensure they get into the right hands.
All orders must be placed on the site to access the discount.
Telephone orders can be accepted but the discount will not apply.
www.alldaychemist.com
90 pills for $13.33
Shipping: $15.00 flat rate
Discount:
Lidocaine Shop Suffice
They got into trouble by selling the Dom openly...again Back to ordering razor blades. The price went up to $33 also. Other then that, everything is the same as before. Free shipping .
http://www.suffice.info/product/olfa-lb-10-heavy-duty-snap-off-blade-20-blades/
Payment is via BITCOIN and shipping is free! They do not deliver to Canada!
No prescription needed but they require Payment by electronic check only
http://drugsforhealth.org/product/1426.html
90 for $35.28
They sell Motilium
Shipping is $24.95 with $3.95 Delivery Insurance
They take Visa, Mastercard and ECheck
Canadian Health Care and Mall
http://medicinesstore.org/products/general_health/motilium/order/
90 pills for $53.10
They sell Motilium
Shipping is $15.00 with $4.95 shipping insurance
They take MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Echeck
http://brandmedicines.com
60 pills for $16.60
They sell Motilium
Shipping is free
They use Paypal and MoneyGram
If we do a lot of orders, they will give us a discount code.
Overall Price per pill
Lidocaineshop $.02
Inhousepharmacy $0.14
alldaychemist $0.40
drugsforhealth $0.71
medicinesstore $0.81
brandmedicines $0.28"

Comments
Post a Comment