How did this journey start for me?
Baby steps, lots of baby steps. I'l be open , I have always loved nipple play, one time a partner suckled my breast as long as I wanted and my first nipple orgasm happened, it was mind blowing and I think it scared him. I was never indulged again.
Fast forward about 25 years, now single, a man approached me on Fetlife and out of the blue asked me if I might be interested in an Adult Nursing Relationship. Well, we messaged for months and between messages I was researching just what this ANR was about. The more I researched the more it became clear to me, yes it could be a kink but in the context of a relationship built with nursing at it's center it was a lifestyle. No, I never met up with this man and I should be thankful to him as he introduced me to a new world, one I would eventually join. I was reading articles and and through printed interviews learned that couples nursing enjoy a special bonding experience while nursing. Yes, there is an undeniable sexual aspect to it for some couples but it is sensual, relaxing, nurturing experience for both partners. At the most primitive or elemental level bonding happens. There is an indescribable flow of energy between partners and as it has been described, the wish for nursing to go on "forever". I love it when people write me of "sleep or sleepy nursing".Partners who sleep together often nurse or suckle with a sleeping partner, no this is not CNCB but nurturing and being open at it's best. Waking to find your partner latched, suckling smiling in their sleep is bonding at it's best, If you manage to sleep through your partners suckling and wake to hard and erect nipples, at least my first thought is needing to nurse NOW.
But I am getting ahead of myself,

Comments
Post a Comment