ANR/ABR it is a lifestyle, not a kink
Hello, I am in one of the greatest surprises of my life, an amazing and fulfilling Adult Nursing Relationship. I as an adult let (encourage) my partner Robert to nurse from my breasts. I do not produce breast milk nor do I want to, dry nursing is more than enough for us to create a strong bond.
First I would be remiss if I did not discuss the difference between ANR (Dry) nursing and ABS (Wet) nursing. Dry is just what it implies I do not produce breast milk, my partner and I find that suckling from my breasts produces an undeniable strong bond unlike else this bonding includes a feeling of bliss, peace and joy. Oh yes also powerful sweet long orgasms, nursing is undeniably sexual and sensual but an ANR relationship is first and foremost a relationship that grows over time between partners.
Adult Breastfeeding Relationships are those that grow through one partner suckling the others breast and enjoying the breast milk she produces. Whether it is during pregnancy, after childbirth or through a induced process the bond is created through nursing and like ANR is sensual, intense and produces a feeling of peace, bliss and in many women orgasms. However the flow and production of milk takes dedication and desire. pumping breasts or nursing daily is a must it takes a very real bond to have an ABS relationship and these couples have my respect.
ANR and ABS is a journey couples take together to form this strong bond that grows over time. It is my wish with this blog to enlighten, educate, and to bring a community of those so bonding into the light. In my researchI have found connections between the serotonin, oxytocin, and dopamine produced during nursing and suckling that might very well have implications in the treatment of depression, PTSD and anxiety. When I enter into this realm of brain chemistry I will not make any claims unless I have the research in hand to give strength and power to what I contend.
I will happily include the writings of those who also are on this journey as guests whether women or men.
So it begins... I will be monitoring comments for this lifestyle is one of growth and experience, not one of juvenile jokes. It is a lifestyle and a journey, let us begin.
Comments
Post a Comment